- Cruise as Specified
- ALL meals plus complimentary 24hr self-serve tea and coffee located in the Yasawa & Reef lounge
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks for 1.5 hours at lunch and 2 hours at dinner (a selection of two local beers, two wines by the glass (one red and one white) and Coca-Cola products)
- Snorkeling equipment, kayaks, glass bottomed boat excursions, village and island visits, cultural activities, meke and lovo feast, guided island walks
- All on-board facilities including mini gym
- Every cruise includes transfers from the ship to Nadi/Denarau area hotels post cruise
- Captain Cook Cruises Fiji welcomes back the 'new' kid on the block, MS Caledonian Sky. This luxury expedition small ship ensures guests experience the amazing Fiji islands in style and comfort. Offering 57 suites laid out across four decks, MS Caledonian Sky also features a dining room, bar, salon, gymnasium, and sun decks. MS Caledonian Sky was refurbished in 2018 and has a length and width of 90.6m x 15.3m respectively. It has a maximum cruising speed of 12 Knots, a crew of 85 and guest capacity of 110. The vessel features an Expedition team of Marine Biologists, cultural experts and an Ocean Ambassador program. All suites on MS Caledonian Sky feature ocean views, a generous sitting area, flat screen television, en-suite bathroom, dressing gowns and slippers, mini-fridge, cabin to cabin telephone, programmable electronic safe, hairdryer, assorted Molton Brown toiletries, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, and bottled water replenished daily.
- NOTE: Prices exclude personal purchases, any optional tours such as scuba diving/Spa treatments
*Terms and Conditions
: It is our policy to present the cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time . Valid for sales to 1 Mar 2024. Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 2 Mar 2024 to 31 Dec 2024 (unless otherwise specified).Bar credit is per suite/cabin per cruise. The credit is deducted from the passengers final bill onboard before payment. Credit is non transferable and non refundable if not used in full during the cruise. Cruise only airfares are additional Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant. Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services. Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations . Strict cancellation fees apply. For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. ISSUE DATE: 28 Jul 23.
HLO Ref# 23985